Monday, January 10, 2005

general update

Right... 1st off, I wont bother with racing frog updates anymore. I have like, a million results to add and I cant be arsed... sufice to say he has yet to come 1st... git...

Everyone go check out me mate Jamibu's (not his real name for the record) blog. He claimes I didn't inspire it, but I think he's a filthy, filthy lier!! But read his blog anyway :)

Gun Update

Went shooting with my very pretty gun a little while ago. And did rather well if I do say so myself...
And my licence should come through this week. :) which means I can bring that bad-boy home with me!


and that'll do for now. I'll do more stuff later

1 Comments:

At 14 January 2005 at 18:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi arthur, tis jonathan, can you do something about the size of the font on your sight, i'm going blind because i really am struggling to read it, good luck with your frog!!!
jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home