Sunday, December 19, 2004

Treeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ahhh... NOW it feels like Christmas :)

Just finished decorating our *coff* fake *coff* Tree with my sister.
It's our tradition... we ALWAYS decorate the fake tree together. When Dad put up the fake tree Sarah wasn't back from Uni yet... he wanted me to decorate it then and there!! Can you believe that!?!? Naturaly I refused and promptly spat in his face... he didn't like that... but, I still won.

Anyway, it's all done now and looks real cool :)

See below for a picture of our wonderful fake tree with my sister poseing next to it.

1 Comments:

At 24 December 2004 at 20:49, Blogger nikkig said...

heya arthur!
i jus wanted 2 wish u a very merry christmas n i hope santa is very very gud 2 ya! plus jus wonderin ive got sum mistletoe ere so do i get an xmas kiss? xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home