Tuesday, November 30, 2004

An Artfull rant - seven

Ahh... seven... to some, it is just a number, like any other... to others it has biblical meaning (eg. 777) and is even favoured by many... to me; it's a foul, steaming, putrid, turd of a number!!

I can't lie, I hate it.

I see it's evil shape and my blood boils...

7 <---- Look at it. REALLY look at it... now you tell me it's not the numerical equivilent of Hitler!! Seven days to create the world... no wonder it's so screwed up!! I question God about it... "why?" I ask, "why would you give special biblical meaning to such a hatefilled monster?!?" I guess he works in mysterious ways... or maybe he's the only being powerfull enough to control such a number, not only one, but THREE sevens!! Who knows? maybe he'll explaine all when I die... In school it would bite me in the arse every chance it got! "Arthur, do you know your times tables? you do! great, what's 8 x 7? don't know? why dont you know?? you know ALL the rest of the 8 times table... YOU STUPID BOY!!! get out of my classroom right now!!!" Then, 3 hours later on my way home... "56!" i'd scream... but it was just too little, too late... i'd cry myself to sleep, all the time knowing that Seven was watching me, taking pride in the pain he'd caused me! The bastard will pay... make no misstake about it... seven will pay for it's crimes... and i'll be there to watch as eight and six squeeze it out into oblivion! Thank you. *This rant was brought to you by 'Philadelphia Cheese'... remember, if it aint cheese, it's crap.*

1 Comments:

At 30 November 2004 at 20:13, Blogger nikkig said...

h8 2 burst ur bubble arhur, but no. 7 is like my favourite number. jus like the magnificent 7, deres 7 ppl @ my form table in my form room, ive got 7 toes, no not really lol. lol 7 is jus a very good n lucky number!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home